Sherborne Art Club Membership Subscription costs £10 per annum and includes the following:
- Reduced entry fee for exhibits
- Annual Membership card gives a 10% discount off purchases - see Members Discounts
- The Old Barn Framing Gallery, Unit 20, Old Yarn Mills, Westbury, Sherborne, also gives current Members a discount off their framing, and will deliver sold pictures after the Exhibition
- Invitation for two to the Exhibition Private View in July, at the Digby Hall, Hound Street, Sherborne
- Reciprocal arrangements with Bruton Art Society and with Sherborne ArtsLink
Member Artists can create a profile on our website with a short resume of their work, and also enter details of their exhibitions under events on their personal profile page. We do encourage everyone to join the Club as their subscriptions help to fund the Exhibition. You can become a member easily by signing up to our website. If you are having problems you may find the FAQ section will help.
Private View invitations and Membership cards will be posted to members on receipt of a stamped, addressed envelope.
Please send your SAE to:
Yvonne Henderson (Treasurer)
Dyke Head, Leweston,
Sherborne. DT9 6EW
For those members without email, we will post the relevant information, including Exhibition entry forms. Online members can download their Exhibition entry forms.
Please Note: we take online security seriously and your details will only be accessed by the Webmaster or Treasurer as necessary.
All artists - both members and non-members - are encouraged to enter their work for selection into the Open Exhibition on Hand In Day.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Each year, if possible, we donate to local charities and last year's beneficiaries were:
- ArtsLink, Sherborne
- The Balsam Centre, Wincanton
- Water Aid