Open Art Exhibition
Sherborne Art Club’s Annual Open Art Exhibition
The Exhibition attracts many summer visitors to Sherborne as well as local supporters. It takes place at the Digby Hall, Hound Street, Sherborne. Post code DT9 3JL.
In 2018 the dates are as follows:
Latest date for online entry forms to be submitted - Sunday 8 July
Handing in day - Wednesday 11 July
10am – 1pm, artists with surnames beginning A-M.
2pm – 4pm, artists with surnames beginning N-Z.
Members, please bring your membership cards.
Private View - Friday 20 July 5-7.30pm
Exhibition runs from Saturday 21 July to Saturday 28 July, 10am to 5.30pm.
Handing back - Sunday 30 July, 1pm to 2pm.
Prizes are awarded to winning artists:
- £100 Chairman’s Choice
- £100 for the Best Oil painting, donated by Castle Gardens
- £100 for the Best Watercolour painting, donated by Old Barn Framing Gallery: £50 in cash and £50-worth of framing
- £100-worth of framing for the Best Mixed Media, donated by Richard Buxton, framer
- A prize of £100 donated by The Slade Centre
- A prize of £100 for the best work in Dry Media
All Prizes are presented on the evening of the Private View, with the Press present.